Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I do take me

"I do take me"

A poem that is a tribute to the most forgeotten love which is the love of self ... - By Astarius


I love myself with all my heart
Eternal knowing God in part
No more hatred, no more pain
Legacy of heaven mine to claim

once i really hated me
a self induced catastrophy
Others began to hate me too
Hatred's reflexion became my due

When i look in any mirror
each reflection is my own
if i dislike that which I am
Rejection by others will be shown

In self acceptance let me grow
to here by let all others know
I want others to accept me too
They only follow what I do

I ask myself to marry me
to thus fulfill my destiny
I promisse always to be true
Self love and honour I am due

Sweet self I'm sorry for the pain
Forgive and love me once again
I want me for eternity
a better lover than to be

Now every bond is sweeter too
For loving me is loving you
within the church of heaven's house
I do take me to be my spouse


www.astarius.com

3 comments:

Devil Mood said...

This is great :)
How are you doing?

Violet said...

i'm doing ok, have a cold now, so stayed home. how are u?
I went to a holistic fair on sunday and met astarius. this poem is in the end of one of his videos on the website.

fernandojmonteiro said...

Hey Viv what's up?

are you better from your cold?

Take care.